Monday, April 5, 2010

Lily - Update

Just thought I'd share (ie: Show & Tell - more like ... lol) a couple of pics of my delightful granddaughter Lily ... seeing as the only other pic I've posted on her was when she was less than a day old. Lily is now 10 1/2 months.

The photos were taken on Easter Sunday ... the poor little thing was not at her 'PB' (Personal Best) ... she had a sore throat. But she managed the day without to much 'upset'.
Lily has fair hair, fair skin and blue eyes. I have people (those out in public) who 'look at her - look at me - look at her - look at me' ... I just say - she has the gorgeous looks from her parents but the brains from her Nanna (ie: me!) ... *grin*.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Lily is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
What a treasure!
Hugs Lucy

Jen Crossley said...

Lily is so beautiful as is her grandma/Nana

Unknown said...

Lily is so adorable. She is priceless. Hoping you have a wonderful week filled with laughter.
Boracay island hotel