Sunday, June 22, 2008

Card Making Weekend



Another lovely ending to my week … busy/busy though! Yesterday I had PaperMates where Petrina showed us how to make a ‘particular’ card (not sure what type of style it’s exactly called - sorry). Though I didn’t do an ‘actual’ finished card, others did, and they looked faaaaabulous! I only managed to do a template of it for a future project (UFO - I’m sure!). Thanks Petrina for sharing your talent with us.

Today was yet another Card Day. Spent the afternoon at Sue Collin’s place for a Stampin’ Up Stampers Stack Workshop. Sue is my Stampin’ Up ‘dealer’ - other than taking my money (so to speak … lol) - she’s a wonderful person and so very talented. We made ten gift cards and a stamped cut-out hand bag … had a fun time with Ruthie, Keryn and also Jessica. If you ever require any Stampin’ Up ‘stuff’ - let me highly recommend Sue. Apart from her being very talented - she’s knowledgeable in her stamping skills (been stamping for over 10 plus years), reliable and fast with her orders too!

Above are just two ‘samples’ of what we did … cute eh! Excuse the scan - came out a bit fuzzy around the right edge on both of them - not sure why … ?

After my ‘not so pleasant’ dramas and sagas of early last week - thought I needed some spoiling. Soooo … I finally bought myself a Sizzix Bigshot and eight Cuttlebug embossing folders (and some other ‘trinkets’ too). May of spoilt myself a tad too much … guess I’ll be laying an egg when my Visa bill comes in! Worry about that one … later!

PS: One more week of work (AND counting!) … till the next school holidays!

No comments: