Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Week


This week … not on the productive side of crafting as I had hoped for (yet again!) … though I did manage to do a couple of ‘nice’ things to break the routine of work, eat and sleep. On Wednesday - went to the movies with Marion (our PaperMates Leader) and saw ‘Then She Found Me’. Interesting movie - starring Helen Hunt, Colin Firth and Bette Midler … not sure what to say/think about the film - other than … one - I didn’t dislike the movie (but may have to see it again … I think) and two - regardless what my ‘thoughts’ are about the movie, it was worth seeing just for Colin Firth!

Had ATC Club yesterday, with Bevlea running the show. Mission … mess about with Alcohol Inks.
Above is my ‘sample/example’ (it’s rough!) using Bev's supplied image and some other bits. Being a metallic background - the scan doesn't show as nice as if visually in your hand. I named this ATC, 'Bewitched'.

As for today (mid morning) … family drama and sagas! So what I had planned to do ALL day (ie: craft) didn’t happen and my motivation to craft is now ‘flat’. Tomorrow is a new day and with fingers crossed, it starts (and ends) off better than it has today. Thank goodness it’s a long weekend!

2 comments:

Marg said...

Love the ATC Eva... Sounds like you had fun!!!
Marg

Jen Crossley said...

Looks amazing Eva beautiful as always
Jen