Thursday, April 9, 2009

I've been Blogged!

Well … I got Blogged tonight (see right panel) … but in a nice way and it didn’t even hurt … lol. It came from the very lovely Margaret Weiss who I just recently met at the 2009 Creative Soul Retreat. To have Margaret even think of me as a possibility of a Friendship Award let alone pass it on to me has me flawed and seriously ‘chuffed’. Thank you Margaret … *blushing*.

The guidelines for this award are …
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these kind of writers".

So … to continue ‘sharing the love’ (ie: friendship) … I ‘award’ …

Dawnie T. - Diana O. - Kelsey O. - Julian B. - Marg B.

Dawnie, Diana and Kelsey are three wonderful women who I met for the very first time at this years Retreat and who I had an instant warmth towards - like long time friends and had known them ‘forever’. Very talented lovely women.

Julian I’ve met once before … and as above, all applicable to her also. I’m just so disappointed that I didn’t get to chat with her more while at the Retreat - hopefully next year.

Marg B … sadly I’ve been a bad friend … ‘bad’ in the sense I’ve allowed ‘life to get in the way’ and haven’t made time for some old friends … Marg being one of those. But she is thought of … it’s just that I allow the trivial things of life to get in the way - at times … sorry Marg.

To all my friends with or without Blogs … I am fortunate for your friendship.

xox Eva xox

No comments: